Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Into the ether...

I am in a rage! Well, I'm not a very angry person, so I suppose it's more like my feathers are ruffled. Either way, not happy! I actually felt like writing today, but I thought working on one of my short stories rather than my current WIP would help get the juices flowing. I went to go find it...and it's not saved in my Writing folder.

Then I have the horrible, sinking realization that I wrote the first half on my computer at work. Where I left two weeks ago. So that work is pfffft! Just gone!

It wasn't a lot. Maybe a page and a half of writing. But the idea of going back and re-doing it is more than I can handle! I do have a very, very slim hope that it is on an old USB, but since I don't really know where that USB is (in the middle of moving...), that isn't going to do me much good.

I guess it's back to the drawing board! Grumble...

No comments:

Post a Comment