Friday, March 11, 2011

February 2011 Wrap-Up

I know, I know, I'm way overdue! In my defense, I started deployment a week before the end of February, and although I'm back now (yay for PCS orders), it threw a major wrench in my schedule. Also I went through a huge debacle in my marriage--which, thankfully, seems to be back on track. So maybe now I can get back to writing! Because these totals for February--well, they're shocking.

Words written: 1,486.

Yikes. I know! And so far for March I'm doing even worse. But like I said--life has been throwing me a few curves! I am ready to knuckle down and get some work done. Especially as I have oodles of free time until May.

And on the bright side, I did get a re-read of draft 2 of Novel 1 done, made some notes, and am ready to attack draft 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment