Sunday, October 10, 2010

September 2010 Wrap-Up

Okay, so I'm a little delayed in getting this post up, but my life has been not very writing-centric in the past few weeks. Not a defense, I know, but no one ever reads this anyway, so who cares? I'll merely judge myself!

Anyway, total words for September: 8561.

It's not a fantastic total, and I really don't have any excuse for it. I'd say that I'd do better in October, but it's already 10 days in and I've written a total of once. Granted, I banged out a good 1623 that day, but still, I'm falling very behind. Starting to wonder if I can even finish this draft before the end of the year. Still, I'm slowly but surely getting through the parts that needed the most re-working. In a few more chapters, I'll basically just be a typist!

October's goal is 24,800. I'm already 5,557 words behind that, but it's not too early to lose hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment